How do we measure whether our exhibitions are successful? It is not only by how many paintings we sell or how many visitors we attract.
- It’s about the buzz we get out of having our paintings exhibited.
- It's how brave we feel if it’s the first time we’ve dared to put a painting in an exhibition.
- It's about the camaraderie enjoyed with like minded folk setting up the exhibition and stewarding.
- It’s winning a prize when we didn’t expect to. It’s the public choosing our paintings as their favourite.
- It’s about raising awareness of the Spotted Dog Art Group.
- It’s because we want to share our love of painting with others.